Terms & Conditions
Deem Offers mobile application provides Discounted offers and ‘Buy one get one free’ offers at participating retailers. The Offers are managed by a third party, known as TravellerPass.
Deem Offers can only be availed for offer redemption by Deem cardholders. Deem card customers must use the Deem Offers app and a valid Deem card to avail the offer. Deem assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products or services provided by any of the partners on the program.
Deem Offers lists the catalogue of Preferred Partners and their Offers which are available to the Card Customers. Deem Offers terms and conditions will apply to all Deem Offers users. Deem customers will register by entering their name, mobile number, e-mail ID and CIF number.
Once the registration process is completed on Deem Offers, the customer will have access to all offers.
Deem Offers privileges may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of Deem at any time with or without notification.
Preferred Partners - Preferred Partners are those retailers/Partners in the UAE where the Offers can be redeemed using a Deem card. The Preferred Partners and their respective offers are listed in Deem Offers. Offers and the countries where the offers are allowed are subject to change from time to time. Offers may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.
The buy one get one free offer, the partner merchant may apply either as a deduction of the cost of one least expensive main course or main menu item (when two or more main courses or main menu items are ordered) or may apply as a discount on the bill for the offers which come with a discount.
The Offers can be redeemed at Preferred Partners only when the purchase is made using a Deem card. In order to avail the Offer, the Card Customer will have to: i) Present Deem Offers voucher to the Preferred Partner prior to requesting for the bill, and ii) pay the remaining balance for the service/meal using Deem cards.
All Deem Cards Terms and Conditions apply.
1. A valid Deem card must be presented for payment of the offer.
2. Card Customers will receive the Offers at Preferred Partners on the total amount of the bill minus any tax or service charges.
3. The Offers can only be claimed against purchases made at Preferred Partners but cannot be paid in cash or using any other payment or loyalty card or by any such combination with any other promotion or offer.
4. The Deem Offers Mobile App must be presented at the point of purchase to redeem the Offer. A Preferred Partner has the right to deny the discount if the Mobile App is not presented while requesting for the bill.
5. The use of Offers within the Mobile App in conjunction with any other publicly announced promotions or reductions offered is at the discretion of Preferred Partners. The Offers will not be valid on festival days or as per the terms and conditions offered by the preferred partner. The terms and conditions of each offer are updated on the mobile App against each preferred partner.
6. Card Customers need to take note of Offer validity dates and special offer terms and conditions which will be mentioned along with the Offer.
Deem Offers Validity
Deem has the right to terminate the Deem Offers at any time without reason or notice and Deem will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from any suspension or termination.
Deem reserves the right to withdraw the privileges of the Deem Offers if any Card Customer is in breach of the terms and conditions of the Deem Offers or any Transaction prohibited by Shari’a as determined by the Fatwa and Shari’a Supervisory Board of Deem.
Disputes on Discount
If a Preferred Partner does not honour the valid Offer, the instance can be reported within 2 working days by contacting support through Deem Offers (10 am – 10 pm, Sun - Thur) or email email@example.com.
The Customer must provide complete details to TravellerPass about the merchant’s name and location, date of purchase, discount denied and purchase information. If the Customer has a dispute on the discount, TravellerPass will take reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute.
Additional Terms and Conditions
a) The Offers are subject to the prescribed Deem terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of TravellerPass. Deem reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw this offer at any time without any prior notice. By availing the Offer, the Customer accepts and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.
b) Deem assumes no responsibility with respect to the services provided by the service partner (TravellerPass).
c) The Customer understands and acknowledges that the Deem Offers is a service offered by Deem and it will be performed by TravellerPass.
TravellerPass and Deem are independent contractors to each other and Deem will have no liability to the Customer for any claims which the Customer may have against TravellerPass for services rendered by it to the Customer.
d) Deem will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays, or disruptions in the operation of the Deem Offers.
e) Deem or TravellerPass may amend the Offers or add/remove Preferred Partners from the program at any time.
f) Preferred Partners may exclude products or services from being eligible for the Offers without prior consent or notice. At certain Preferred Partners, Offers may be subject to availability and may be altered or withdrawn without notice.
g) Deem is not responsible if a Preferred Partner changes its discount due to new ownership or acquisition.
h) Deem will not be liable in any way if any participating Preferred Partner fails to provide the Offer on any product. Deem does not accept any liability in connection with the failure or refusal of any participating Preferred Partner to provide products. Deem does not accept any liability or responsibility for the quality or suitability of products offered by the Preferred Partners.
i) No Preferred Partner has any authority, express or implied to make a representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Deem or in relation to Deem Offers and Deem accepts no liability in respect of any representation, warranty or statement made by any Preferred Partner.
j) Customers acknowledge that Preferred Partners and not Deem will supply products and services treatments. Accordingly, Deem does not give any guarantee undertaking or warranty concerning the products or services supplied or the performance of any participating Preferred Partner. All conditions and warranties whether express or implied and whether arising under statute or otherwise as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by any Preferred Partner are expressly excluded.
k) The Deem Offers may be amended, withdrawn or replaced at any time without notice.
l) Deem is not liable in case of any dissatisfaction about delivery, service or quality of the Deem Offers
m) Deem and TravellerPass’s interpretation of these Terms and Conditions is final and binding.
Deem Offers Mobile App Terms and Conditions – Deem Offers
1. The Mobile App will only work on compatible Devices and operating systems and certain functionalities will only work if your device is connected to the internet. Some features may also only be available with certain operating systems.
2. You may be charged by your service provider for downloading and/or accessing the Mobile App on your mobile phone (the Device). These may include data roaming charges if you do this outside your home territory. All these charges are solely your responsibility.
3. Certain functionalities of the Mobile App may need to access your Device and information stored on it so that it works properly. By using the Mobile App, you consent to this.
4. TravellerPass reserves the right to make changes to the app.
5. You must not use the Mobile App for any of the following purposes:(a) anything unlawful or illegal or which is fraudulent or malicious or which promotes any criminal activity or provides information about the same;(b) anything which is defamatory, harassing or threatening or which otherwise infringes or violates the rights of others. This includes any information that you may add or upload to the Mobile App;(c) interfering in any way with any other user of the Mobile App; and/or(d) knowingly introducing viruses or other malicious or harmful material or using it in connection with unsolicited communications. The Mobile App and all copyright, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights related to it belong to us or our licensors.
6. Access to the Mobile App may be suspended temporarily from time to time and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reason beyond our control or if we deem it necessary.
For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable for any loss or liability which may be suffered or incurred by you as a result of any suspension of, or interruption to, the operation of the Mobile App.
7. The Mobile App, including all content on or available through the Mobile App, is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we do not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Mobile App or any of its content. In particular, but without limitation, we do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, fitness, freedom from viruses or timeliness of the content contained on the App.
8. Deem/TravellerPass does not accept any responsibility for:
(a) malfunctions in communication facilities which cannot reasonably be considered to be under our control and that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages you send or the material you access via the Mobile App;
(b) any losses or delays in transmission of messages or material you access arising out of the use of any Internet access service provider or mobile network service provider or caused by any browser or other software which is not under our control;
(c) Viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the Mobile App or your accessing any materials on the Mobile App;
(d) any unauthorized use or interception of any message or information before it reaches the Mobile App or our servers from the Mobile App;
(e) any unauthorized use of or access to data relating to you or your transactions which is held by us (unless such use or access is caused by our negligence, fraud or failure to comply with laws relating to the protection of your data), to the extent permitted by local law;
(f) any content provided by third parties.
In addition, Deem/TravellerPass and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with:
(a) the Mobile App and your use, delay in use or inability to use the App or if it does not work as you expect or would like or if it contains any defects or errors and whether or not we correct any of those defects or errors;
(b) your access to and use of any material on the Mobile App or material linked to or referred to on the Mobile App; and/or
(c) any loss or damage to your Device or any other hardware or software you use in connection with the Mobile App, including in connection with any viruses that may affect the same on account of your downloading and use of the Mobile App.
You acknowledge that use of the Mobile App is dependent on third parties, including your own network providers, and that we are not liable for any acts or omissions of those third parties. These Mobile App T&Cs and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the law of United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) and the parties agree that the courts of UAE will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such disputes or claims.